BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Shots...

I am planning on updating my blog regularly with new pictures. Since I just thought of this today I'll upload some of my favorite pictures over the last couple of weeks ...

This is a panoramic view of Long Beach from the top of Signal Hill, CA.


Just a simple word on the side of the telescope on SH, but something many of us take for granted.

This is an awesome sculpture on top of Signal Hill, CA. It pays homage to the oil pipeline workers.

I took my boys to the playground where they had one of those awesome dome shaped jungle gyms. Here's the really cool shadow from that.


This is my new favorite picture of myself and my baby Riley.


My mom loves to bake and Jr loves to help. Here they are making oatmeal cookies.


Jr was drinking milk from a cup with a straw handle. He started to blow bubbles in it and milk shot out the little hole on the lid. He thought it was hilarious!

0 comments: